Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sunday - Rome

On sunday everyone went to Rome. We met up with Rachel, AJ, Joe, Ross, and Will at the Colosseum. Apparently the time worked out really well when Will tried to meet up with the other four before finding the rest of group, which is lucky because I don't know how we would have met up otherwise.


While walking around the Colosseum Will was telling me about his research, and I have to wonder if we are the only ones to have ever walked around the site discussing gravitional fields and other lofty physics things which I didn't really understand. Only I would be walking around Rome discussing those types of things..... oh well.

After that the group followed Randall around to a bunch of other interesting sites of ancient Rome, such as the forum and the pantheon. Lunchtime finally came at three, and Ilana, Rachel, Sam, Will and I went to this really good sandwhich type place. It was definately different than the places we had gone to in Florence, but very yummy. During Lunch I mentioned that Will was in the Generics and Rachel kind of freaked and can now die happy because she knows one of the members of the group.


After that Will and I went back to the Trevi Fountain to throw our coins in and take more pictures. We then attempted to get to some type of pyramid thingies, but managed to take a wrong turn and end up rather far away from them. I place all blame on Will's map.

No comments: